Commodore & Compression Page
Commodore & Compression Projects
- puzip 20.12.2004
- V1.13 of a ZIP file archiver/compressor w/ sources
- gunzip 3.7.2001
- V1.9 of a .gz and .zip file decompressor w/ sources
- geoZIP / GunZip GEOS 0.9 14.10.2003
- ZIP handling for the Wheels (GEOS)
- A lossless hybrid LZ77/RLE data compression program for
a low-resource system (self-extracting C64,VIC20,C16/+4,C128
- A data compression introduction
- appeared in C=Hacking Magazine Issue 16.
- The Tale of Pu-239
- Our C64 and Vic-20 demo group history documented
- A graphics conversion package (Amiga executables, sources in C)
- A 1581 disk handler/filesystem for Amiga
(1541 GCR and 1581 MFM disk format explained)
version 1.4 (24.4.99)
Burst Fastloader for C64
- appeared in C=Hacking Magazine Issue 19.
".bin" is appended to the packets so that browsers don't
try to treat them as text files.
- Amiga History
3rd Anniversary Conference of Ami Expo, Chicago, Illinois, 1988
-- R.J. Mical - The Making of the Amiga, The Glory Years
Total length over 100 minutes. (24kbit/s 16kHz mono)
- Unix-lookalike 'BBS' system for remote access
- AXsh Usershell - A replacement shell for Amiga AXshUsh.lha.bin
- Stroke Commodity - generate events with mouse Stroke.lha.bin version 1.2 (12.6.1998).
- A flicker fixer for A500 - How to build a video slot
To the homepage of email@example.com